Friday 11 April 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 09:42 @mattgemmell Confuse people and flip your Twitter image horizonally to make them think you have two good sides? #
  • 09:43 Argh! iPhoto/Image Capture insists I have 3 pictures on my phone which aren't there and won't sync whats actually on the phone. Sweary++ #
  • 10:20 Ok, now, the question is does the iPhone sync process keep a cache of photos on the mac somewhere as it's the only reason I can think of #
  • 12:51 frustratedtwitter - Is there any example out there of ABPeoplePickerNavigationController? #
  • 13:02 @mattgemmell I see where I went wrong ... goes back to pushing things in Xcode #
  • 13:05 @robertbrook Thats hot rain and hail! :) #
  • 14:36 Yay. An Addressbook appears. Boo. Won't bleeding go away now. #
  • 14:43 Today I learnt what happens when you [[ Thing init] alloc] rather then [[Thing alloc] init] #
  • 16:20 @MarkAllerton No, you get to feel like a donkey.... Now, I feel like some carrots. :) #
  • 16:47 @JasonCalacanis Bit long. And heck you can get a real news show in 60 seconds - tinyurl.com/5dfalw #
  • 17:47 And a reboot resolved my lack of photo syncing. Wonder what that was. #
  • 20:18 @mattgemmell If it's followed by the GoGos and then the Go Team, then you might be in an infinite go tune loop #

No comments: