Tuesday 1 April 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 09:01 Yay, have completed project and released it for big money. (See date) :) #
  • 10:34 Google Calendar ... Create Event now has an "I'm feeling lucky" button. #
  • 12:59 @mattgemmell Congrats, Mac Mini memory install qualifies you for a promotion to full Mac Nerd :) #
  • 13:08 @mattgemmell Apple stickers. :) :) :) #
  • 13:17 @mattgemmell Well... that just means you were already a full Mac Nerd then I guess. :) #
  • 13:23 Wondering when the article I've done will be greenlit and online.... #
  • 13:34 Reordering the todo list. Productivity inaction! #
  • 14:49 I have a great idea for a new site.... isscobleontwitterorisitsafe.com ! #
  • 14:55 Realises isscobleontwitterorisitsafe.com won't work as Scoble is never *off* twitter.... #
  • 15:14 Reading a bit on Scala. I'm not getting it yet.... #
  • 15:18 @dclinton Well, I'm thinking 'lisp'/functional but not having an "aha" moment. Must be missing something. :) #
  • 17:28 Interesting tweak to USB on Toshiba laptops - xrl.us/biqhu (Link to www.hexus.net) #
  • 22:20 It's the fuuuuuuuuuuture! HTTP://WWW.COBOLONCOGS.ORG/ #

No comments: