Thursday 3 April 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 09:56 Shiny Quicktime updates with lots of credits for TippingPoints Zero Day initiative out today.... #
  • 11:34 Little Gamers do OOXML.... xrl.us/biuat (Link to www.little-gamers.com) #
  • 13:33 Dammit... can't find me motivation.... This is why I need a development partner to nag me. :) #
  • 13:43 @mattgemmell Eeek. Well, it's less motivation and more abject terror, but hey, I'm coding I'm coding! :) #
  • 14:10 Hammers out a controller and takes a breather. Better debug that in a mo :) #
  • 14:24 Ok, so as per usual, a quick implementation leads to more "I have to have a think about this now" mode :) #
  • 15:48 @mattgemmell "Would" or "Will" :) #
  • 16:11 @robertbrook Don't get too close to that BBC page Robert, the contact high from the Web2.0 stuff is a killer :) #
  • 21:17 @robertbrook And the E70 (my phone before my iPhone).... #
  • 21:20 @robertbrook Worked remarkable well did the "batwings"... And the screen may be small but packed full'o'pixies... #
  • 21:22 @robertbrook Thats the phone my other half has. Quite sweet. #
  • 21:38 @robertbrook She very much is. Maybe you should get some flame stickers for the phone to 'man' it up a bit.... :) #
  • 21:44 @robertbrook Nah, one of these stickers xrl.us/biu5g (Link to www.swarthmore.edu) is hardcore... but I can't bear to put one on t ... #
  • 21:45 @robertbrook (but there's a couple on my Macs :) ) #
  • 22:00 @robertbrook www.expansys.com/p.aspx?i=146174 #

No comments: