Wednesday 2 April 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 09:11 Raising the mental strength to take on Pickers.... mmmm.... coffee.... #
  • 12:09 @mattgemmell Use Pairing? xrl.us/biscn (Link to docs.info.apple.com) #
  • 12:11 @mattgemmell And here's the doc for the Universal Dock xrl.us/biscr (Link to docs.info.apple.com) #
  • 12:15 @mattgemmell Of course, this assumes you have two remotes. The other option... sticky tape over the front of the dock. :) #
  • 12:46 Google Reader is unwell.... I think it wants me to go code some more. #
  • 15:04 And they say kids just don't know how to organise themselves... xrl.us/bish2 (Link to news.yahoo.com) #
  • 15:39 @mattgemmell I don't have an hourly rate. I charge by the Papal Indulgence. #
  • 18:15 Sweet... working Pickers. Thats enough for the day for me I think. #

No comments: