Thursday 26 February 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 08:33 Today appears to be tweet your breakfast day. Toast, Marmite, Coffee, Cigarettes and Stress. My 5 a day. #
  • 15:18 @BloodyVurriner Took it up as a hobby what with climate change and the return of the stone age. :) #
  • 15:18 @nikrosser Just the *one* double sausage and egg? #
  • 15:38 @mjasay I have to say, I concur with your analysis re Tom Tom. The FAT patents are secondary chillers, the GPS patents are the core. #
  • 16:08 @glynmoody It's MS and their FAT patents, the ones people are convinced were overturned but arent #
  • 16:36 @mjasay Well, they were hadly going to roll over even if they are on the floor... #
  • 21:42 @glynmoody "Thunderbird 3 Beta 2Preview Release" - er.... #
  • 21:46 @glynmoody Already there, and it's already irritating... which is pretty good going. #
  • 21:49 No Thunderbird3b2pr, I do not want to add any email address I wish to display images to my ****ing addressbook #

No comments: