Monday 23 February 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 08:30 Thinking about deleting my Friendfeed account. I never use it myself.... #
  • 08:42 Pow. Friendfeed account gone gone gone. #
  • 08:56 @apelad I've heard is.gd/kvSa is plotting against you.... #
  • 12:38 Makes mental note to be out of the door at 5 today for GLOW (even if @glynmoody hates that name) :) #
  • 12:40 @girlonetrack It's like a box of packets of Parma Violets! is.gd/kwXg #
  • 13:10 @glynmoody Yes, we can do it in Twitter-flash-mob-stylee... "Write about open source? South Bank Centre, 6pm, tonight, GLOW!" #
  • 13:40 @glynmoody Looks spiffing... just the right amount of commital at the end. :) #
  • 13:45 GLOW - Greater London Open source Writers - Tonight - write about open source? come along - see - is.gd/kxbe #
  • 13:49 @glynmoody I'd better delete the craigslist ad then eh? :D #
  • 13:50 @glynmoody Doomed.... doooomed.... #
  • 13:54 @dhmorton Just let me get out my Paddington Hard Stare.... [Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare] #
  • 17:58 Hope I'm in the right place for glow bit.ly/dbEtQ #

No comments: