Thursday 12 March 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 09:41 Sigh. Doctors say I have high blood pressure, need blood tests etc. BUT I DON'T HAVE TIME! #
  • 09:44 @swombat dvi->vga extracts analog pins, mini-dp-DVI is all analog, DVI has different pins for analog and digital as DVI is >4 connections #
  • 09:45 @swombat I mean mini-dp->DVI is all digital, so no analog pins to put into the DVI->VGA connector. #
  • 13:12 @ma_ku Ok OK! But I look so good with wood... (fx:screaming from back of room) #
  • 13:47 @ju916 Can I keep the sex and TV? :) #
  • 14:17 @skinnermike You'll be wanting home.howstuffworks.com/refrigerator.htm #
  • 15:02 @destroytoday Add to list of features to-do - "selectable shortners" :) #
  • 17:29 @rupertg Developers worry about OSS licensing. Oh look. It was a survey of developers. #
  • 17:54 @mjasay But is that a survey of end users or developers? #

No comments: