Thursday 27 March 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 09:41 Yay, the 2408 has arrived... monitor setup fun later :) #
  • 14:15 @sbisson I think the idea is that they knock the kinks out before day 0... who designed it? programmers? :D #
  • 15:34 @DericHorn Is it? How can you tell? #
  • 16:16 Trying to figure out the censored word in @chockenberry 's "How do you make the iPod touch beep? rdar://problem/5825214" :) #
  • 16:19 @chockenberry And for most people, the simulator is visually way bigger too. (says me who realised he'd over packed a tableviewcell) #
  • 16:28 Holds iPhone next to Aspen simulator and reworks Father Ted's "One of these is far away from running your code and one of these is close..." #
  • 16:35 I wonder if there's no Apple sanctioned SDK discussion forum to keep Apple's SDL comms legally clean and one way. #
  • 16:43 @mattgemmell I avoid (3) by typing @sy[Ctrl-.] ... #
  • 17:38 Oooh... Interface Builder. Tries to use mind control to make download go faster... Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn #
  • 17:41 I'd say something about how much slimmer a certain SDK is now... but it's probably a secret #
  • 17:55 Microsoft Surface gets a 2011 consumer promise date - xrl.us/bihax .... #
  • 17:56 [Stewie] So Microsoft, working on your Surface eh? Hows that coming along? Got some initial installs? Got a compelling experience eh? #
  • 21:01 Plays with Interface Builder, gets a bit confused.... I think I'll be coding my interfaces by hand for a little while :) #
  • 21:25 @tug It's very nice; so much brighter than the 2405 next to it. Tomorrow, a long HDMI cable and it goes in as main monitor. #
  • 21:34 @tug It's the HDMI and dual DVI which sold me. With it at £422 at Dell it was irresistable. #
Twitter archiving provided by LoudTwitter

No comments: